We should give thanks all year round, but Thanksgiving lets everyone take a moment to reflect. An attitude of gratitude is what makes Thanksgiving a happy day (as well as all of the yummy food).I bring you a craft that you may choose to keep up all year long, or just in the month of November 🙂 I really like how simple it was and also how customizable this craft can be.
By the way, I am grateful for all of our readers! What are you grateful for? Happy Thanksgiving 2015 and enjoy this cute craft.
Supplies You Will Need:
– Gift tags, find HERE (I used 2″x4″ gift tags)
– Picture frame, find HERE (I used a 10″x13″ frame)
-Mini clothespins, find HERE
– Stick on letters, find HERE
-Strong tape or hot glue
1. Remove the frame backing. Remove the glass and discard, you will not need it. You can choose to use the frame backing as the craft background or you can add a pretty piece of paper as the background by gluing or modge podging it on the frame backing. I chose to just use the back of the frame backing as my background for the craft.
2. Attach stick-on letters to the gift tags. Make sure these are on tight. You may choose to use super glue to make sure the letters will not fall off. I found these cute glitter tags and I love them!
3. Attach the gift tags to the ribbons with the mini clothespins. Make sure that you space the gift tags out correctly so that everything looks even.
4. Line up the ribbons where you want the tags to fall and then wrap the extra ribbon around to the back of the frame backing. Hot glue or use strong tape to connect the end of the ribbons to the back of the frame backing.
5. Close the picture frame like you normally would by pressing down the clips. This will connect the frame backing to the picture frame.
[easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,pinterest,mail” morebutton_icon=”plus” counters=0 style=”icon”]
See where we are linking up HERE!