Halloween edible eyeballs……….say what?? Mu-ha-ha-ha
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I really love how creative everyone gets for this holiday; whether it is for costumes, crafts, or Halloween food.
Around this time, there is so much sugar, sugar, sugar! So I’m going to add to your sugar intake by sharing this spooky recipe.
If you are looking for an easy and fast Halloween treat to bring to that costume party, then you have landed on the perfect blog post. This literally took me five minutes, and it is super yummy and creative. I think it would be a hit at a kids party as well as an adult party 🙂
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
1. Mini powdered doughnuts, can find HERE
2. Red decorating cake icing, can find HERE
3. Gummy Lifesavers
4. Chocolate chips
Here are the STEPS
1. Place the mini doughnuts on your desired serving tray
2. Apply four lines of the red icing on each doughnut. These lines do not have to be straight since it is supposed to look like a blood shot/gory eye ball.
3. Add the gummy life saver to the middle of the doughnut. The icing should help it to stick.
4. Apply a small amount of icing to the top of a chocolate chip and press the top of the chocolate chip into the middle of the gummy lifesaver. People will see the bottom of the chocolate chip. The icing should help it to stick.
See where we are linking up HERE!