Hey Sistas, Christmas is getting closer and closer. We had an advent calendar up and ready to go filled with M&Ms. It lasted about a day with my son Krew because he kept pulling it down and eating all the M&Ms! So we had to switch it up a bit hehe. So, I have been on a peppermint kick lately and I made these Peppermint Brownie Truffles. They are super easy and quick to make. It helped make it feel a little more like Christmas in our home.
- 1 Box Betty Crocker brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chopped Andes Mints
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chip
- Crushed peppermint candy canes
- Make brownie mix according to directions on the box. Add your Andes mints and extract.
- Cook according to box directions and let cool.
- Once all the way cool roll brownies into balls.
- Melt your chocolate, I like to add a little bit of Crisco to smooth out the chocolate.
- Dip brownie balls into chocolate and tap the excess off. Lay on baking sheet lines with parchment paper.
- Immediately sprinkle crushed candy canes on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I loved how they turned out. These peppermint brownie truffles are the perfect mix of chocolate and peppermint. I used my favorite baking sheets for storing them in the fridge that you can find here here. Then I served them on my white cake stand, similar one here. They were so yummy and my family loved them. They are the best for any holiday party or get together that is coming up.
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD!
If you liked this post we would love for you to share it on social media by clicking the buttons below!
PIN FOR LATER: