Looking for a recipe on the healthier side? Well here it is! Today we are bringing you Zucchini Lasagna Boats. All of the lasagna flavor without the calories.
This took me about a half hour to prepare and a half hour to cook. This recipe will feed two people, so you may need to double/triple the recipe.
My husband and I absolutely love the taste! Just because you are cooking healthy, does not mean that you can’t have tasty, enjoyable food.
Zucchini Lasagna Boats
Yield 4 halves
4 oz lean turkey meat
1 cup tomato sauce
1 tbsp italian seasoning
1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cut zucchinis in half (tall)
- Scoop out insides of zucchinis, leaving about 1/4"
- In a pan, brown meat and add tomato sauce
- Mix ricotta and italian seasoning in a bowl
- Spread ricotta mix into the zucchini boats
- Top zucchini boats with meat sauce
- Place in a baking pan and cover with foil
- Bake 25 minutes at 400 degrees
- Uncover and add parmesan cheese to top
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes
Cuisine Italian, healthy
We hope that everyone has fantastic summer plans! I personally will be doting on my little baby boy this whole summer and I can’t wait!
We also think that you will love our FREE ecookbook with 30, 5-Ingredient recipes HERE
Also, if you have ever thought about starting a blog, you need to read our HOW TO article!
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD!
If you liked this post we would love for you to share it on social media by clicking the buttons below!