Today we are bringing you a delicious dinner that cooks in just 30 minutes, has only 5 ingredients, and will only dirty one pan! What more could we want? Did I mention that it is healthy too! Enjoy our Autumn Pan Chicken – perfect for the current season.
When I was cooking this meal at my parents’ house, everyone kept asking me what I was making because they loved the smell in the kitchen! They could not wait to taste it, and they were not disappointed!
You will only need Fall vegetables, marinade, and chicken! It is such a simple recipe!
- 3 large chicken breasts (thawed)
- 2 medium white sweet potatoes
- 12oz package brussels sprouts
- 1 medium red onion (will use half)
- 3/4 cup Lawry's Herb & Garlic Marinade
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut thawed chicken breasts into smaller pieces
- Add marinade to a large Ziplock bag. Add chicken to bag. Massage marinade into chicken
- Chop sweet potatoes
- Chop brussels sprouts in halves
- Cut onion in half, peel, and chop. (Will use only half of the onion)
- Using a non-stick baking sheet, add onions, brussels sprouts, and sweet potatoes. You can also line baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil. Add salt a pepper to flavor. (Optional step)
- Place marinated chicken on top of vegetables
- Drizzle entire pan with remaining marinade from bag
- Cook for 30 minutes
- You also may need common pantry items: Olive oil, salt, and pepper
What a perfect warm and easy meal for family dinners in the Fall! Our blog is all about keeping your life as simple as possible, and this is just one of our five ingredient dinners.
We also think that you will love our FREE ecookbook with 30, 5-Ingredient recipes HERE
Also, if you have ever thought about starting a blog, you need to read our HOW TO article!
JOIN THE SISTERHOOD!
If you liked this post we would love for you to share it on social media by clicking the buttons below!